Campaign Management School
If you are ready to DO something to take back power from the politicians and elites for “We The People,” you NEED to attend this class on Saturday, December 11th, 2021 in Independence, MO.
This intense one-day training covers:
- The REAL Nature of Politics.
- The core of every campaign including the Lincoln 4 Step; Building your campaign plans; an introduction to timeline budgeting.
- Advanced campaign communications including using the Leesburg grid, framing issues, and targeting your communications.
- Basic fundraising calling, mail, email and events.
- How to set up (and tear down) your campaign.
Who’s should attend this Campaign Management School?
- First time candidates (for any office)
- Elected officials who want to run better campaigns
- Volunteers, staff, and those who want to influence the public policy process.
In other words…YOU!
All of our instructors have years of experience putting these principles to work in multiple states.
Many have worked on federal, state and local campaigns, including major presidential campaigns, and successful campaigns for U.S. Senate and Congress. They know what works, and also what has been proven not to work in getting politicians to vote right.
This class will teach you how to turn your passion into effective action to advance liberty.
If you’re ready to learn how to be effective AND feared by politicians, if you’re ready to elected your own champion to the legislature, click here to register for this class on Saturday, December 11th, 2021 in Independence, MO. We’ll even throw in lunch.