The Social Media & Communications Workshop is designed to help you better connect with people both online and off. The workshop provides an in-depth look at how you can design and improve your organization’s communications. You will learn how to develop a coherent and compelling message, enabling you to increase your visibility, supporters, and funds.
Ideal attendees for a Communications Workshop are organization spokespeople, campaign or party communications directors, press secretaries, candidates and elected officials, public policy organization staff, and conservatives who want to present their ideas persuasively.
The workshop will teach you proven methods to be a better communicator.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Connect with People
• Craft a Message
• Use the Right Words
• Use Values to Communicate
• What social media has changed about the political process
• How to create Facebook content that people want to share;
• How reporters and media use Twitter – and what that means for media coverage of the political process
• Demystify social media and get all your questions answered
323 Armour Rd
North Kansas City, MO 64116
Google map and directions